Viridian Saw Palmetto Berry Extract - 90 Vegetable Capsules
Viridian Saw Palmetto Berry Extract 90 Capsules - Vegan | Kosher | Veg Caps | Vegetable Capsules
- Saw palmetto is found in Florida and parts of other southeastern states. It is a type of small palm tree.
- It has green, long, pointed leaves like many types of palm trees. It has branches with small berries.
- This plant’s ripe fruit is used for making medicine.
- The saw palmetto contains an abundance of pharmacological and nutritional agents including; tannins, carotenoids, sugars, lipases, and fatty acids such as caprylic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid and beta-sitosterol.
- The Seminole tribe’s Native Americans from Florida traditionally ate saw palmetto berries for food and to reproductive and treat urinary problems associated with an enlarged prostate gland. They also used it to treat a cough, sleeping problems, infertility and indigestion.
- It is also known for its effects on reducing congestive catarrhal conditions of the respiratory system.
- Saw palmetto stops the breakdown of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (byproduct). This byproduct helps the body to hold more of its testosterone and create less dihydrotestosterone (DHT). It can slow or stop the prostate gland growth.
Saw Palmetto & Hair Loss
High levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone is associated with hair loss. High levels of testosterone hormone are associated with hair growth. Some men take saw palmetto to decrease dihydrotestosterone level in their body and to increase the testosterone level. This can lower hair loss and sometimes promote hair regrowth.
Saw Palmetto & Libido in Men and Women
Low libido in both men and women is associated with low testosterone levels. By stopping the testosterone breakdown in the body, saw palmetto might boost libido.
Saw Palmetto and Sperm Production in Men & Egg Production in Women
Testosterone guides sperm production in men. Low levels testosterone hormone results in low sperm count. Similarly, low levels of testosterone in women reduces a woman’s egg production. Saw palmetto might increase the fertility of both male and female by positively affecting the balance of free testosterone in the body.
Saw Palmetto & The Prostate Gland
The prostate gland is a part of the male reproductive system. The prostate is a walnut-sized gland located inside the body between the urethra and bladder. Men’s prostate typically gets bigger with age. It may grow too large and place pressure on men’s urethra or bladder. This can cause urinary problems.
Other Saw Palmetto Supplement Benefits in The Following Conditions:
- Prostate cancer
One vegetarian capsule provides:
|Direction of Use|
As a food supplement, take one to three capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Mynutricentre.com are not intended for the treatment, prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.