Solgar Astaxanthin 5 Mg - 30 Softgels
- Powerful antioxidant
- Fights free radicals
- Water & fat soluble
- Free of wheat, yeast, dairy, sodium & sugar
- No sweeteners, artificial flavours & preservatives
Astaxanthin Supplement by Solgar -
- Powerful Antioxidant: Due to Astaxanthin’s unique molecular structure it is a powerful antioxidant.
- Astaxanthin is both water and fat soluble.
- Natural Source: It is a naturally occurring carotenoid extracted from marine algae and fish.
- Free From: These Solgar astaxanthin softgels are certified gluten-free. They are also free from wheat, yeast, dairy, sodium, sweeteners, artificial flavours, preservatives and sugar.
Astaxanthin Uses and Benefits:
- Astaxanthin protects the body's cells, strengthens the body's defences and promotes healthy and glowing skin.
- It also helps the skin moisture levels, elasticity, smoothness, spots, fine wrinkles and freckles.
- It is known to recycle other antioxidants including Vitamin C, Vitamin E, beta-carotene, lutein and glutathione which further enhances its overall antioxidant effect.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Other Ingredients: Sunflower Seed Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains naturally occurring carotenoids including Lutein, Canthaxanthin and Beta Carotene.
|Direction of Use|
Astaxanthin dosage: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) softgel twice daily, preferably with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Mynutricentre.com are not intended for the treatment, prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.