A.Vogel Yarrow Complex - 50ml Drops
- Fresh herb extract
- Contains ‘digestive’ herbs
- Plants are grown organically
- Relieves acidic stomach & indigestion
- Used for Indigestion, flatulence & bloating
- Prevents bloating
Yarrow Complex - Herbal Digestion Drops
- Achillea millefolium and other herbs are present in Yarrow Complex.
- Yarrow is one of the traditionally digestive herb.
- Digestive Tonic - A.Vogel Yarrow Complex drops is a herbal 'digestive tonic' which contains a combination of aromatic and bitter herbs.
- Stimulate Digestion - This preparation has a wide array of action and it can be used in many of the common gastrointestinal complaints for better digestion.
- Centaury, Gentian and Blessed Thistle have prominent bitter action.
- Increases Digestive Enzymes - The bitter action increases the saliva flow and the digestive enzymes production which makes it easy in proper breakdown of food.
- Liver Tonic - Dandelion is also bitter which acts as a liver tonic which enhances bile production and liver function.
- Lemon Balm, Yarrow and Angelica contains volatile flavonoids and oils.
- These herbs have an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic action on the digestive system, reducing flatulence and easing colic.
How does Yarrow Complex work?
- Bitter tonic
- Stimulates bile secretion
Yarrow Complex Drops Can Be Used For:
- General indigestion
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lack of appetite/anorexia
- Weak or poor digestion
- Leaky gut or food intolerances
- Bloating, wind and colic
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
100g of Yarrow Complex typically contains:
|Direction of Use||
Yarrow Complex Dosage:
Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Mynutricentre.com are not intended for the treatment, prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.