A.Vogel Po-ho Oil - 10ml Liquid
- Po-Ho - Essential oils for inhalation
- Opens up blocked noses
- Clears up cold & helps you breath easier
- It can also be rubbed onto the skin
- Mixture of high quality, purely natural essential oils
- Available in a 10ml bottle with inhaler stick
Po ho Oil by A.Vogel - Essential Oils for Inhalation | Clears Up Cold & Helps You Breath Easier
- Nowadays, essential oils have become very popular and are used in many different ways.
- The essential oils' key feature is their evaporation at room temperature.
- This is the reason why they smell so pleasant.
- Po-Ho Oil by A.Vogel is essential oil made from the highest quality essential oils for inhalation.
- This supplement contains a mixture of essential oils like eucalyptus, peppermint, caraway, juniper and fennel.
Po-Ho Oil Benefits:
- A nice relaxing aroma.
- It can also help with aromatherapy.
- During the cold or flu season, it can help to maintain clear, cool breathing.
How Can Po-Ho Oil Be Used?
- Put a few drops of Po-Ho oil onto a bunched-up tissue or handkerchief, hold it to your nose and inhale.
- You can also try putting the essential oil soaked handkerchief into your pillowcase or next to your pillow to help you sleep better.
- Put one drop of Po-Ho into a steaming-hot bowl of water if you need to inhale an extra boost of essential oils, lean over, cover your head and bowl with a small towel and inhale.
- Do this cautiously as the oils can initially feel quite strong in your eyes when you inhale.
- This oil can also be rubbed onto the front of your upper chest. Your body heat will release a constant essential oils supply for you to inhale.
- One drop of Po-Ho should be mixed with 15 drops of base oil before rubbing onto your chest.
- The inhaler stick is convenient and easy-to-carry essential oil.
- To use the stick, insert the tip of the inhaler gently into your nostril, inhale deeply after closing the other nostril.
- Repeat with the other nostril same way.
- Not suitable for children or kids under 6 years of age.
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|
|Direction of Use|
Always read the label and keep out of reach of children.
Any Product sold or supplied by Mynutricentre.com are not intended for the treatment, prevention and cure of any medical conditions.
Never exceed recommended intake unless professionally advised.